View Single Post
(#16)
Old

Default 28-11-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Aquilaruspante,

I'm only gonna respond to your response to my points as I don't like reading :P

Basically, I'd encourage at least a little daygame (and night if possible considering Covid) as it'll teach you to take any form of interaction with women less seriously.

For instance, you get a girl asking you about marriage on the first date. Rather than responding seriously, respond with some witty humourous thing for example (like "yeah sure but you're gonna have to earn the marriage rights first lol").

Find a wing in your area, and learn in person

Z
Thank you for your reply @Dr_zed

I get what you mean and it is really appreciated. Probably I'm too concerned about theis thing and making of it a bigger deal than I should even if I am used to totally different stuff.

What would you have replied tho to a woman who asks you if you are good to be a role model for kids, cause she has a kid? i think she wouldn't have accepted a joke as a reply as she was serious.

However this thing of daygame really interests me but I have never had the courage to do it. it is a lot easier during the night in the clubs but in the street, in the stores, at the gym I don't know how to do it.
I am very interested into your experience. How do you do it? what's your hunting territory? How social distancing has affected it?

Last edited by Aquilaruspante; 28-11-2020 at 03:12 PM.