View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 22-11-2020, 02:26 PM

FYI: The reason you froze up is that you knew instantly and instinctively that it was a brush off. Your should learn to trust that feeling and its opposite.

So, this is totally out of the blue for her. If you'd talked she'd at least know something of your personality. Whether she were attracted to you or not, it is likely making her a little nervous.

The covid is a convenient excuse. If she was sufficiently attracted, she'd meet you. Plus you've already shown your hand and in an incredibly clumsy way.

She isn't thinking "wow, I always wished this guy would talk to me in class". At best she remembered you as just some guy who was not unattractive. And now after your "I remember you, I like you, you are pretty, let's meet" she thinks "well this is awkward".

At this point I'd say to hard swivel. Continue as if all the previous conversation never happened, by making some witty quip about covid for example. Unless she comes back with something absolutely captivating, just leave that shit on read and get on with your life.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 22-11-2020 at 03:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
dante22 (22-11-2020)