View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default How should i continue this conversation? - 22-11-2020, 11:21 AM

Long story short...
There was a girl at Uni and we had a class togheter a year ago. That time I had a relationship so i didnt asked her out for a date.
She looks a really prerry and cute girl so i didnt forget her.

2 days ago I saw her post in a University fb group that she was looking for a book.
Obviously i dont have that book but it seemed to be a good opportunity to start a conversation with her.
So i wrote her a message.

I asked her some personal question but she didnt show so much interest maybe she think that I wrote her only because of that book.

(Forget about about the book i just used to startba conversation)

After all i remind her that we had the same marketing lesson a year ago and i remember her cute smile and her presentation in class.

Now our conversation looking like this:

She:"Oh yes😃 That was a long time ago"😅

Me: Yes, a year ago😅 Seems my memory still working. Otherwise you are so likeable.😊 Do you mind to go out for a coffee with me?

She: I dont think this is the best idea during this covid outbreak.

So what should be a proper answer for this to continue?
I know it could be a nicely packed get away from me. But maybe not.
What you think? What would be a proper answer to do the best with this situation?

Should answer sg like, then lets just talk to know each other little more and we can go for that coffee after the covid settle down a little more.

Whats your opinion guys? Somehow my brain totally freezed in this situation😒
So what should i reply?

Im really thankful for your answers and helping and sorry for any grammatically mistakes.