View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 22-11-2020, 10:30 AM

It’s cool that you read all that in PUA guides and repeated it here for us but it’s not real.

1. It failed to show effect in double blind testing. So, don’t be silly.
3. You can’t amplify attraction. You can notice attraction and work with it, this is the real game.. Normal getting to know you stuff like name and occupation are important to feeling like you know someone. If there’s attraction and they they know you then there’s only logistic left to deal with. Verbal flirting is fun but not necessary and what you described is neither fun nor flirting. The only time I have to slow down is when a girl says “but I don’t know you” and literally saying “I’m Lee, 42, from Manchester. And I am a philosopher with a cat called Brian.” And boom! All that “boring stuff” turns out to be essential and then she is immediately comfortable to do whatever it was that gave her pause to think “but I don’t know this guy”.
4. Contact details are an afterthought / last resort for anyone who understands this shit. We only even consider getting them when we reach the end of the interaction and then often will decide not to. You never mentioned physical contact only contact details. Contact her right now with your hands and lips, dumbass. Only an amateur would not touch the girl in any way then go for contact details. I kiss before getting contact details 100% of the time.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 22-11-2020 at 10:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
Stein (22-11-2020)