View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Can I save this? - 23-06-2020, 05:57 PM

Hey guys, need some advice.

Some background info;
I am 31, work as MD. My life's in check. I met this girl one night who herself is 29, independent, beautiful, sweet apartmentand a great job. I was hooked. Im done partying and sleeping around. Its been fun, but I want more.

Last Friday I was out with a friend. Met this awesome chick who I ended up going home with to her place. Fast forward, its morning, im hungover and have plans for the day.

We end up laying in bed a while before I tell her I need to go. I grab my stuff, tell her I had a good time and wish we could see each other again and then leave. No kiss, no nothing. A simple hug and left.

Half-way down the steps I realize I forgot to grab her number. I didn't go back for it.

Things would get worse however.

Later that day I contacted her on facebook:

"So depressing coming home to my own bed, yours so much better"

She took a few hours to respond, but answered with "Haha, my bed that much better?"

"Yeah. And the company of course. I think we should see each other again".

- "Yeah. We can probably do that".

Didn't really enjoy the response, so simply answered with "Tough crowd "

She then asked me if I enjoyed the party. I sent her a picture of a bottle of wine with friends.

Here's when shit went from bad to worse.

I sent her a text later that night after some drinks. Asked her if she's going out.

"Think im staying home today."

"Okey Do you want some company later?"

She didn't answer that night, nor did she see it until Sunday afternoon around 3pm. Never replied. Now in hindsight, we slept like 1 hour friday-saturday, and im thinking she's sleeping. But still, she never replied. I felt pushy.

I waited until monday and sent her another message. She had this thing for boats where she loved going to the marina and hanging with random people on boats and chill.

"You, me, bowling 7pm on Wednesday? If you win ill satisfy your boat-fetisch by finding us a random boat to hang on until sundown".

She took 6-7 hours to reply and answered with;

"Haha, boat-fetisch? That would be fun but I have a leaving party with work on Wednesday".

Now ... in my mind I didn't wanna reply. Best bet, she would offer to reschedule. She didn't. So for me, this was simply a way of letting me go easy. So I decided to send her another text.

"Do you wanna reschedule? Hit me up with a time and day and I'll check my schedule at work".

Since then she hasn't replied, this was a day or so ago. Now I realize she most likely wanted to let me go easy and not be straight forward. First I didn't wanna offer the reschedule, if she was interested she would have done that. But then again I thought, why not, you got nothing to loose.

Now im sitting here realizing I kinda fucked this up in general by "being needy". I should have made my move when I left her apartment on Saturday. Simply tell her straight upp when about to leave; I enjoyed my time, I wanna get to know you better, give me your number and ill call you. Thats the move I should have made. Or better yet, fuck her again and then tell her.

My hope now is that she'll reply in 2-3 days. But I don't think she will. And if not, I believe my best bet is to just do a total ignore and maybe hopefully she'll write in the future.

Thoughts on this?