View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-06-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by con659 View Post
I would never have called you a dimwit brother.

What's going on in the girls mind here? I know we have chemistry and we have video called frequently and kept each other company over lockdown.

This other guy she had been seeing before we met, but he's been fucking her about.

How long should I wait before I text her?
I think there's 2 or 3 main problems here.

Firstly, if she was already dating the other guy, you're currently second best, at best. When a girl has had sexual relations with a man and is on/off with him, usually other guys are just a distraction and sometimes even a tool they use to make her main guy jealous so that he'll want her more.

Another problem is that if you were dating or interacting with other girls you're interested in, you wouldn't give so much of a shit about this one. She's not the only girl in the world. You win some you lose some. Next.

The message is needy - "for whatever reason you feel Dan is the better man for you than me"

Translation - I can't believe you would do this to me, woman. How could you?

That's what she reads, and that, in essence, pushes her further away.

I wouldn't pursue it. I can't really see you doing anything that will change circumstances other than make it a bit worse, and effectively make yourself FEEL worse. Sometimes you just go silent and then perhaps you might get a call from her after a while, you might not.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-06-2020)