string(1) "0" Girl I was video calling has blocked me because she's dating another guy - PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum
 

Go Back   PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum > Pickup Forums > General Chat


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1)
Old
New User
 
Default Girl I was video calling has blocked me because she's dating another guy - 08-06-2020, 12:11 PM

So I'm messaging this girl and we're getting really close and sexual video calling, but she was dating an another guy before we met and now says she's dating him so blocked me.

She then unblocked me after I asked her to, and has now blocked me again, "for the health of her relationship".

I don't know the guy she's dating but I strongly suspect he's a half wit and just fucking with her based on his facebook photos.

I think he'll be out of the picture before too long and I think she'd go for me.
How do I get her to unblock me?

This is the text I'm thinking of sending her,
"Sarah it's clear that your relationship with Dan is your priority and I respect that.

For whatever reason, you feel Dan is a better man for you than me.

However, blocking me from your life is not going to help you have a healthy relationship.

All you had to do is tell me your decision and I would have respected that and kept my distance.

You have no need to block me for ever and you don't need to lose my friendship."

Would this have a chance of working or is there anything I can do to improve my chances of a positive response?

Last edited by con659; 08-06-2020 at 12:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote

Don't like ads? Register a free account to make them go away forever.

(#2)
Old
dan300's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Default 08-06-2020, 12:28 PM

Sorry dude. Me and Sarah just couldn't withhold our feelings for eachother.

We wish you all the best.


You can't win if you don't play
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
New User
 
Default 08-06-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Sorry dude. Me and Sarah just couldn't withhold our feelings for eachother.

We wish you all the best.
I would never have called you a dimwit brother.

What's going on in the girls mind here? I know we have chemistry and we have video called frequently and kept each other company over lockdown.

This other guy she had been seeing before we met, but he's been fucking her about.

How long should I wait before I text her?

Last edited by con659; 08-06-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
dan300's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Default 08-06-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by con659 View Post
I would never have called you a dimwit brother.

What's going on in the girls mind here? I know we have chemistry and we have video called frequently and kept each other company over lockdown.

This other guy she had been seeing before we met, but he's been fucking her about.

How long should I wait before I text her?
I think there's 2 or 3 main problems here.

Firstly, if she was already dating the other guy, you're currently second best, at best. When a girl has had sexual relations with a man and is on/off with him, usually other guys are just a distraction and sometimes even a tool they use to make her main guy jealous so that he'll want her more.

Another problem is that if you were dating or interacting with other girls you're interested in, you wouldn't give so much of a shit about this one. She's not the only girl in the world. You win some you lose some. Next.

The message is needy - "for whatever reason you feel Dan is the better man for you than me"

Translation - I can't believe you would do this to me, woman. How could you?

That's what she reads, and that, in essence, pushes her further away.

I wouldn't pursue it. I can't really see you doing anything that will change circumstances other than make it a bit worse, and effectively make yourself FEEL worse. Sometimes you just go silent and then perhaps you might get a call from her after a while, you might not.


You can't win if you don't play
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-06-2020)
(#5)
Old
kowalski's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 08-06-2020, 08:00 PM

Can you message people who've blocked you? That seems pretty fucked up, FB should fix that.


Peace,
kowalski


Drunk driving on a Wednesday
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
dan300's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Default 08-06-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Can you message people who've blocked you? That seems pretty fucked up, FB should fix that.
Good observation, actually. When someone blocks you on Facebook, you can no longer send them messages through it, nor on messenger. I know this for sure because there's this unpredictable kinky chick I've been banging for 2 years who has me blocked permanently, but then she'll randomly unblock and call or message me at 2am on a random night looking to fuck. I like that, I'm not saying it's a problem.

This kid must be messaging her through other means. What I figure is, he wants to be unblocked so that he can see what she's getting up to. I mean, what's the purpose of making someone unblock you, who has literally blocked you. That makes no sense and looks desperate.

Oh and another thing, con, how do you mean blocking you from her life isn't going to help her have a healthy relationship? Why, because you say so? It is in fact a very important factor in helping her have a healthy relationship. How's she supposed to get on with her relationship when she's got someone else (in this case, you) hovering around trying to change her mind.


You can't win if you don't play
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Jaz's Avatar
Jaz Jaz is offline
Administrator
 
Default 12-06-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by con659 View Post
So I'm messaging this girl and we're getting really close and sexual video calling, but she was dating an another guy before we met and now says she's dating him so blocked me.

She then unblocked me after I asked her to, and has now blocked me again, "for the health of her relationship".

I don't know the guy she's dating but I strongly suspect he's a half wit and just fucking with her based on his facebook photos.

I think he'll be out of the picture before too long and I think she'd go for me.
How do I get her to unblock me?

This is the text I'm thinking of sending her,
"Sarah it's clear that your relationship with Dan is your priority and I respect that.

For whatever reason, you feel Dan is a better man for you than me.

However, blocking me from your life is not going to help you have a healthy relationship.

All you had to do is tell me your decision and I would have respected that and kept my distance.

You have no need to block me for ever and you don't need to lose my friendship."

Would this have a chance of working or is there anything I can do to improve my chances of a positive response?
You've lost this one mate. I hope to god you didn't send that message as it's beta as fuck.

Your ONLY way to have any chance is to sign off with "Ok, no problem. Bye!" then never contact her ever again. If you had any chance she will be in touch in the future, if not, no worries.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Member
 
Default 22-06-2020, 12:51 AM

Solid advice given here, an not a single thank you! You're invested way too much...

'I know we have chemistry and we have video called frequently and kept each other company over lockdown'

She used you when she was bord mate. Put her behind you and let her see you flourish life the flower you are, without her when she's been screwed over by this "dimwhit"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2020

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.