View Single Post
(#251)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-03-2020, 04:02 AM

Day something of semi-quarantine..

Although there are some changes, despite no official lock-down, there are still retarded people all over the UK and Ireland going to the fucking beach and shit. The retarded pieces of shit.

The way it's going and with the rate that cases are being confirmed, we're probably fucked within 2 weeks. Boris isn't a proper leader, he is making half-assed "decisions" like ok schools are closed and you should close businesses, but he seems afraid to make the shout that the country goes on lock-down.

This is despite other countries, namely Italy, pleading for us to LOCK-DOWN!

I mean, how much more serious of a scenario do you need than an ICU nurse in full protective gear, with a backdrop of actual COVID-19 sufferers, telling you you should LOCK-DOWN, before you do so?

I felt sorry for him the other day because I know he must be under a lot of pressure. But then he goes and ignores and disrespects our Italian neighbours who are giving us advice out of love for a fellow human being, so that we may not suffer the same fate. I hate him.

I'm just coming around from another anxiety attack. I discovered earlier that the British army are in Northern Ireland and they were stopping cars. Now, they may be here to aid us etc, but the fact that they are here scares the shit out of me. Because I know this is a potential small step to a much more sinister outcome. Plus we have the added risk of dissident republican IRA cunts not taking kindly to brits being on our streets, and trouble happening there, aside from the fucking virus stuff.

Since we aren't taking Italy's advice, we could be overwhelmed in a week or so. I sincerely hope my theory is wrong, but it could happen.

As confident and positive motherfucker that I am, I've never been more afraid about my/our future.

You can't win if you don't play