Thread: W.i.p
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-03-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
At 10pm many people went out onto their balconies and applauded, they should all die.
That bit made me laugh my tits off

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
My picks for huge changes are higher education and office based businesses. That is dependent on this thing running on a lot longer, which it seems like it will... although we don't have enough stats to know yet how effective the nationwide quarantine is being. Aside from that, a bunch of people are gonna spend more time being creative over the next few weeks.

And, no... No girls. No humans. No pet. Not even a plant. I saw a bird out the window one time, that's my closest encounter with another lifeform since Saturday.
Even though we're not on lockdown here in Northern Ireland, some businesses and schools and the likes have taken it upon themselves to do so. I'm quite happy to be on lockdown if needs be, I have literally more books that I could possibly read even in a year long lockdown, plus I have the online life coaching course I'm doing. I'd be far from bored.

I am however, about to go on a first date with a cute blonde I'll be meeting for the first time. She literally just sent me a photo as I was typing this of her dolled up looking hot, letting me know she's booking a taxi soon.

Fuck it, YOLO.

You can't win if you don't play