View Single Post
(#24)
Old

Default 07-01-2020, 09:00 PM

[quote]It is true what you say about suspicion. I am approached by a POLICE OFFICER in one of my later videos. He tries to get me to stop filming and suggests speed dating instead. He said he "doesn't want to see me around town again".[quote]

And it finally happened

Just try to get out of trouble please, you don't need to go to court to learn how to flirt.

Just make a little bit of social circle, including girls, and you'll find yourself in social situations in which you can practise.

Losing the irrational fear to approach, it's really nice, but remember, this fear is there for something. Mostly to help you avoid sticky situations, also jail.

Avoid going around Hythe with a bike and improve yourself with a proper life before trying to improve your confidence. You can get much more confidence, for example, getting riddle of that "Long term unemployed" situation.

I honestly see totally bizarre that you don't have a job for long, which is probably causing you a life of misery and privation, and instead of looking for one you waste your time creeping girls around on a bicycle until a police officer gives you a warning.

Watch this video, follow it, and get a job. It took me out of unemployment in 2 weeks, after 2 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFYZde5SPk
And if you have time an energy to chase girls around on a bike, you have it for doing this.

Meaow!