View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-01-2020, 10:11 PM

This is all just excuses. You can figure out shit to do where you can meet people. The point of you getting a job or getting a social life is for 2 reasons:

1. It's a good and enjoyable thing to have in and of itself
2. Like I said before, it will help you learn how to talk to people without being weird. It wasnt to get laid just by getting a job and a social circle. Unemployed people with bad lives can get girls, but they don't have the lack of social skills you do. And by the way, having friends isn't a shit load of work you have to go through, you should want to have that anyway. I mean damn.

I can't believe I actually had to explain that at this point. Either you're dumb, your perspective is warped or you're being deliberately obtuse. It feels like you're deliberately missing my point. Like when I asked you what you would actually do if you met a girl who liked you, the point is that you don't have a life you could even make them a part of. That was obvious from the context. And you respond with "I'd take them for a walk to isolate". First off no. Second, obviously not what was being talked about.

I've told you shit you can do, it's all straightforward, but all you're giving is pivots and excuses. I've been involved in game for 10 years now, and I always try to help people like you as best I can because I remember when I sucked, but most of the time it just ends up frustrating the shit out me. You're situation isn't too different from other people on here, and your could fix it in a year or two if you did the right shit, but guys like you seem to not want to hear about it if it contradicts their preconceived ideas about how life, game and women work. Like part of you would rather make excuses and stay a loser than acknowlegde that you might have got things wrong so far and be able to fix it.

Shit's sad, but if you won't listen to me it's not worth me bothering any more.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99