View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Banned

Angry 06-01-2020, 07:19 PM

I've read your post and the major thing that comes up a lot is hobbies. I do have hobbies. But what is the likelyhood of me meeting women through them? Especially of the "young and attractive" variety? I don't mean old age pensioners, obviously!

What are the odds of me meeting a young girl through overclocking my computer? That's a hobby, I am a PC enthusiast.

Or what of the odds of me meeting a young girl whilst I am cycling through the woods, on my own? That's another hobby.

Quote:
If you're getting that feeling you're probably right. So if it feels creepy don't do it. Regardless of what the circumstance is, if you feel like that you'll project it. That doesn't mean there are easier, more organic ways to talk to women though.
Yeah, I have big problems with projection. I am "in my head" nearly the whole time in life in general.

Quote:
It doesn't surprise me the police spoke to you. I broke down to you with an analogy how learning this really works. It's something you learn intuitively not explicitly. I've met a tom of guys who are really good at game, and I only know of one of those guys who filmed himself, and that was after he got good because he was working for RSD. It's totally unnecessary, and given that it's provoking reactions where the police eventually get involved, how could that possibly be a positive thing for you?
Well, if nothing else, my videos have shown "where I am" so to speak, or "where I was" as of July 2019 and the particular mindset I had at the time.

Quote:
Bullshit. I work for myself and change location every 6 months, and I get social circles just fine by putting legwork in. You want to know where you can put in work outside of cold approaching on a bicycle? Work on building a social circle. By meetups I meant meetup.com. If there isn't a meetup on there, host one. Go to hobby based things. I meet girls at the gym, at crossfit classes, and yoga (naturally). Or any shit that interests you.

Or here's a thought, get a job. I mean that's something you should be doing anyway. If you want a job that'll get you super good at game, go to a nearby town and try to get weekend work as a club promoter. That's a classic for people who want a job that helps with game. Or anywhere tbh, long as it's a start.

Regardless, it's no excuse.
Does everyone who has ever had a girlfriend have to work so hard? It seems to defeat the objective if you have to do all these elaborate things just to get a girlfriend, or even a lay. Yet it comes so easily to other people?

I've been to gyms etc, never worked out in terms of women.

I'm working on getting a job, of course, but I have heard of unemployed people with girlfriends, or at least laid. One of the coaches I've watched said "being unemployed is no excuse not to game".

Quote:
That's because you don't see yourself as having any value to give. Maybe you currently don't but again, that's fixable.

If I talk to a girl, I know 100% beyond any doubt that it's done with really good intentions. Because I've set up my life and myself in a way where I know I bring value to that girl. If we click we'll at the very least have fun, they can meet my friends, we can have a few laughs, good sex, have fun dating and hanging out with each other, and if not, no big deal. It's all positive. But, sorry to be harsh, but that's because I have a life that I can make her a part of.

Like suppose for a second you get one of these girls numbers and she wants to date you. What then? What do you do? Take her back to your bedroom and play video games? What can you offer her aside from that?

Like Kowalski said, you need to get a life first. You need to be of value, with your own interests, your own shit going on, your own values and boundaries. That will be the most major fix you'll have. One of the reasons you're coming off so nervous and incongruent is because you don't have that. As if you desperately need to take something from the girl instead of trying to relate to them as a fully formed, fleshed out person
I don't have any value, I am a pure loser in my 30s with nothing to my name. NOTHING! I mean, that is really shameful, surely!?

Quote:
If I talk to a girl, I know 100% beyond any doubt that it's done with really good intentions.

What counts as a "good intention"? Is wanting to have sex with her, a "good intention"? Surely that is a bad intention? I ask, because I have issues with objectifying women. I don't know why, but it takes me awhile to see past they're body.

Quote:
Like suppose for a second you get one of these girls numbers and she wants to date you. What then? What do you do? Take her back to your bedroom and play video games? What can you offer her aside from that?
I would probably offer her to go for a walk. Isn't that what you are supposed to do, isolate them and try to make things "man to woman"? I've watched many videos saying that is what to do.

Quote:
All being around incels will do is distance you further from other people. It's easy masochistic catharsis maybe, but all they have to their credit is depression, suicide and mass shootings. Aside from maybe Nazis, you couldn't be part of a more cancerous community. Cut it out.

If you can take our advice to heart, and start to sincerely work on your yourself the way we've been saying you'll probably be fine on here. But if you're obstinate and make excuses to stay in the same place you might not.
I've noted your advice but there is no way to implement it. My situation is as it is and very few people who manage to get laid or female interaction are not leading ideal lives themselves, so the mystery continues.