View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Banned

Default 05-01-2020, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Holy shit. Full on cringe fuego.

I'll try to actually give constructive advice if possible, but you said that you filmed this 6 months in advance, so I'm going to give you the credit of assuming you might have learned maybe something since then - hopefully at least something.

What do you personally think you're doing right and where do you think you're doing things wrong? Leaving the legal thing aside, why do you think this has provoked a such a negative reaction from the people on here?

Edit: On top of that, how would you describe the reactions you got here, and what do you think caused that?
Fuck it, I'll write it out all over again, as I'm pretty sure that post is gone forever.

In terms of what I've learnt, I'd say the following:
  • Walking girls, not a good option, rarely worth it and it seems very abrupt and formal to stop them in the street like it's some sort of emergency
  • Opening direct is dangerous, you never know how they will react or if they are jailbait, which has happened a few times
  • A lot of London techniques aren't suitable for your run of the mill UK town and the London coaches have no idea because they've always approached in London
  • Getting directly in front of them is NOT a good idea, contrary to what the "London Daygame Model" teaches. Again, hard to tell exactly how old the chick is beforehand
  • The "3 second" approach rule is dangerous and can get you into trouble, for similar reasons to jumping in front of girls and opening direct

Quote:
What do you personally think you're doing right and where do you think you're doing things wrong?
Doing right
  • Trying my best to keep calm, despite my heart rate skyrocketing in the lead up to the approach
  • Keeping the conversation appropriate and avoiding any sexual topics
  • Providing an easy "get out" such as saying "you look like your in a rush" so that they can have an easy excuse to leave if they want to

Doing wrong
  • Using assertive language (as I've heard to do from reading this forum and watching videos)
  • Getting directly in front, this is a London Day game technique, but I don't think it's appropriate for my small town.
    • Forcing myself into complex situations. Again, this is based on pickup advice to "just man up and do it"

Quote:
Leaving the legal thing aside, why do you think this has provoked a such a negative reaction from the people on here?
i think it's because my social skills are so poor and I find it so hard to relate to females. That seems to provoke a "disgust" response from people. They can't see it from my perspective. I've had basically nothing to do with women for 30 years, then trying the most extreme method of meeting them.

Quote:
Edit: On top of that, how would you describe the reactions you got here, and what do you think caused that?
I would say the main reaction is one of confusion. They aren't quite sure why I am talking to them, or what I want. Some of them may be intrigued, but my intentions are unclear to them.

The trouble is, I don't want to get done for sexual harassment so stuff like "kino" and "making the conversation sexual" are completely out of the question.

My favourite quote from this first video of the series is "Why are you strapped to a camera" so much so that I decided to put it into the title

Right, that pretty much covers it, I've saved a copy in case this goes into the "premod" black hole, just after I've clicked "submit".