View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Banned

Default 05-01-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
There is a difference between confidence and delusion. Why would I be jealous of you cycling up to girls like a child (as in, on a bicycle) and mumbling some bullshit, when I can approach girls like a normal person and take them out.

One of the disrespectful things you are doing is the recording. The fact you don't realise it's morally wrong makes it worse.

One would normally experiment with different lines to get started but it all generally comes back to being genuine, i.e. I would never go up to a girl and ask her what she's listening to if I really don't give a fuck about what she's listening to.

I most certainly can take the moral high ground, because I have never once recorded women and/or interactions against their knowledge. Which yes, is morally wrong. You just can't see that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
There is a difference between confidence and delusion. Why would I be jealous of you cycling up to girls like a child (as in, on a bicycle) and mumbling some bullshit, when I can approach girls like a normal person and take them out.
I ride a bicycle to get around, it is fun, cheap and convenient. Not sure what you've got against it. What is it that you do that makes you so normal? And don't say "approach on foot" because there are clips of me doing that as well in my videos.

Quote:
One of the disrespectful things you are doing is the recording. The fact you don't realise it's morally wrong makes it worse.
Is CCTV morally wrong? What about filming crowds in public areas? Why is me as an individual filming morally wrong? Just because I am "weird"?

Quote:
One would normally experiment with different lines to get started but it all generally comes back to being genuine, i.e. I would never go up to a girl and ask her what she's listening to if I really don't give a fuck about what she's listening to.
This is a very strange and unrelatable thing you are describing. Who cares whether I care what a chick is listening to? I really don't follow at all. How else does one experiment with human interaction? No idea what your problem is, seems you are looking for a fight.

Quote:
I most certainly can take the moral high ground, because I have never once recorded women and/or interactions against their knowledge. Which yes, is morally wrong. You just can't see that.
I had a camera on my chest. It's reasonable to assume it is recording. What's so scary about being recorded? People are recorded hundreds of times without knowing it. You know you are recorded by a camera in the ATM when you use it? A lot of people don't know that.

You are acting like I am taking advantage or something. "Seduction" is more "morally wrong" than recording a conversation, yet you are fine with the latter,but not the former, for some reason.

It's really weird, your attitude. I have a camera on my chest, I might be recording them, so what? I'm not using a hidden camera, which would still be 100% legal, but I chose not to.

There are also loads of YouTube'ers filming infields, but I don't see you railing against them.

Last edited by 1st Person Approacher; 05-01-2020 at 06:33 PM.