View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Person Approacher View Post
That's a very negative attitude. Not sure why? Jealousy of my confidence, perhaps?

There's nothing disrespectful about what I am doing at all, it is simply a good way of keeping a progress log and inspiring other people.

As for my opening line, well, that is one of the reasons I made these videos, so that people can give me feedback on how to improve my game.

Is that not the very nature of cold approach day game, approaching random women?

There is no way to tell whether you are "creeping them out" until afterwards, when it is already too late.

Not sure why you think you can take a moral high ground when you are interested in the exact same thing, i.e. game.

There is nothing wrong with recording my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females.

There is a difference between confidence and delusion. Why would I be jealous of you cycling up to girls like a child (as in, on a bicycle) and mumbling some bullshit, when I can approach girls like a normal person and take them out.

One of the disrespectful things you are doing is the recording. The fact you don't realise it's morally wrong makes it worse.

One would normally experiment with different lines to get started but it all generally comes back to being genuine, i.e. I would never go up to a girl and ask her what she's listening to if I really don't give a fuck about what she's listening to.

I most certainly can take the moral high ground, because I have never once recorded women and/or interactions against their knowledge. Which yes, is morally wrong. You just can't see that.

You can't win if you don't play