View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-12-2009, 06:51 PM

That is some funny shit right there. I shouldn't laugh really. Yeah first pic she looked pretty hot. I can understand why you'd feel mislead. Gotta say though those tits are fucking huuuge and I'm a 'boob man' although im not into big girls myself it's not often you're gonna get your hands on tits that big, so for me the dilema would be 'one go shouldn't hurt'....would it?

I think after you said your piece though mate you should have just left it at that and regardless of her response should not have responded back. It came across abit like 'bear baiting' to me. Regardless of your intentions of giving her value back and retaining your own, I didn't see any of that. I think she is right to suggest you were being arrogant, that's how i'd have interpreted it myself. Kowalski is right, people are not toys or pieces of equipment in a 'social experiment' they are real people and I wouldnt be suprised if this girl feels quite hurt by this.

It can be an honourable thing to stand up for what you believe in and confront second rate behaviour but it's an entirely different thing to make someone feel like shit because their behaviour has offended you.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (26-12-2009), picard (26-12-2009)