View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-12-2009, 05:53 PM

I agree with Hustler - no good can come from stripping away a girl's value just because of one minor indiscrepancy. I personally find girls who smoke to be more attractive - it shows me they're more easy going and open minded and this is a BIG thing for me (bearing in mind I'm at a uni full of narrow minded uptight individuals). Now I'm not saying for a moment "change your view towards smoking...ya prick!" - you're against it and that's fair enough. By all means oppose it, it's a nasty habit, but try not to hold it against people. Like Hustler said, just say "oh that's fine, I'm going to be hanging out with these girls over here if you need me later", just as you would if she'd announced a toilet visit.

But still, kudos for 90% of the interaction Bushido. Being in the moment and feeling rather than thinking is the biggest thing you learn. It's what you do when you're "in state" and the chicks love it. As for the smoking area, some of the best interactions I've had have been whilst having a cheeky ciggy on a night out. Obviously you're against smoking, but hang out with one of your friends who does when they go outside. It's spectacularly easy to get a conversation going.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-12-2009)