View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default girls that smokes - 24-12-2009, 10:39 AM

so funny story was out the other night and well i was pretty drunk, it was a female friend of mines b day, i was having a great time talking to all my girl m8s and my two male friends recently got gfs, anyway they told me to go approach a few girls. I was having such a great time with all the girls and didnt feel like it, i was thinkin this is doin wonders for my social proofing; im having a great time and with lots of girls. anyway i was hesitant to approach for watever reason, prob because i was having a good time already and didnt want to leave all my girl m8s, but i realised i was just talking shit. so i went to get a drink and there was two girls with a space in between them, i moved in.. now i was pretty fuking drunk, and i have no idea wtf i was saying, but my friend said he was watching for like 5 mins and it looked amazing, i had all this awesome body language, the girl was loving me and she was 'smoking hot', now the interaction was going great, then she turned and said i have to go out for a smoke.. now me being a drunken idiot thought, " hm smoker oh neg neg neg her", so my neg was this, " omg u smoke fuk off it aint going to work out between us now.." it was said playfully.. but still

i returned to my m8 and he was like dude wtf wen i left u were golden wat did u do..
"well bascially i told her to go fuk herself cos she smoked and got a jeirgerbomb", my m8 was just in shock..

anyway i prob shud of just grabbed her number as she was walking off? i didnt want to leave with her obvisouly cos i was about to get served a drink.. and wud have felt a bit needy following her to the smokin area.. any ideas on wat to say to a girl if she smokes?

cheers