View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default 02-03-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzy View Post
ok cheers guys i see where i went wrong, so is there any chance of turning this around or not ? what would you reccomend i do ?
Dude there were more positives than negatives to the sarg. Do not look on this as a failure it is just feedback, imagine she may be with this other guy tomorrow but her mind is well and truly on you... look on this as a great practice sarge with lots of positives and there will be many more great experiences like this that will make you better and better at sarging...

Do you know anything about anchoring in the peripheral vision? If you get another chance or something like this happens again when the HB says they have a bf I sometimes come back with "Bore-Friend? You have a Bore-Friend? I bet the only time that he pays you any real attention is when he thinks that... (slight pause) YOU ARE BORED WITH HIM (slight pause) NOW me I don't have those problems.

When talking about the bore I would make a movement on either her left or right periphery with your hand and when talking about you do this with the opposite hand. This will allow you to anchor negative feelings to the bf and good ones to you.... This is something that you can fire off at a later date too...