View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to jj smooth Send a message via Yahoo to jj smooth
Default She read me like a book - 21-12-2009, 06:48 PM

ok iv been goin on sorter coffe dates wiv this bird for 3 weeks or wateva tonight i went out adiment i was guna get the kiss close, and then the date began it was goin well until, i started reading her body language and she said stop reading my body language i was shocked, then she told me she been reading mine on every date and not giving any out 2 me, i was shocked again then she said she has made a profile about me in her head and started telling me my personality down 2 a T. and not 2 try any chat up on her just be myself, she then went on and told me that she has a degree in phsycology and criminal phsycology and thats how she new wat i was doin and goin 2 do next,

anyway the date ended and as i walked her back 2 her block she turned around and said that she was my target/challenge but now she's my conquest, i couldn't believe it, then she also said if u want me u gotta work 4 me, this girl is the most interesting girl iv ever spoke 2 and the hardest 1 at that im gona keep trying but not get 1 itis she has become a whole new mission 4 me il let u know how things go.

Better death than dishonour

JJ Smooth