View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 20-12-2009, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
Hey mate,

Just to answer some of your questions;

- The girl you're not interested in may or may not be bad mouthing you to the girl you're interested in, in any case if what you think she maybe saying to this girl is untrue why should you care?

- No, not all girls think like that. I've had 'best friends' fall out over me in the past because they both liked me, womens relationships with each other can be quite fickle.

- No idea why they keep 'stitching you' only you can really look into answering that. I don't think anyone here's actually met you yet so we can't make any suggestions based on your persona.

- Yeah quite alot of girls like to play hard to get, but after a while you'll soon discover the difference between when a girl is playing hard to get and when she's really not interested.

Best advice I can give you is, not too put all your eggs in one basket here by putting all your efforts into this one girl. To be honest I'm sick to death of these 'There's this one girl....' stories. There are plenty of fish in the sea, cast your net far and wide my friend!

You do not get good with women by 'conquering' the one you've been after for so long but by being able to establish connections with a variety of women on various levels.

Finally just to add to something Blanca said, when you get a girls number, don't maybe call her, do call her. Like he said, text back and forth for abit if need be then drop in, 'i'll call you tomorrow'. I learnt this from Nova and it works pretty well. If you call girls and speak to them over the phone before you meet up for a date they sort of feel like they know you already and will put more trust in you and therefore feel more comfortable meeting up with you.
Thanks for that buddy ! I think i need to get out there and just get some experiance because i havnt done any proper sarging or anything, I am starting to gradualy do it, but not full on go out just to meet girls, i do it when i get like the easiest chance and even then i dont go all the way to a convosation and gettin the number, iv only ever done that 3 times. So ye i have ALOT to learn, and im VERY keen to learn ! so thankyou guys, and when i get some money ill be wanting to meet up with some of you for some sarging if thats alright? (: all of the girls i have ever gotten with have been through my social circle, and that is very limeted i want to be a girl pully machine aha ....