Thread: Day Game yday
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-12-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
Any advice please on closing and on how i can improve. My wing said my voice was abit monotone when i was talking and i think i need to make the interactions more fun and tease them abit but i think its because im just getting used to this.
For real mate. The more fun the interaction for her the better. The more passion and personality you unlock in yourself, the more she will be attracted to your ballsyness and the way you behave.

The first thing I would say is stop thinking about conversation in terms of 'fluff talking'. Conversation is a tool for you to use to convey who you are and what you want. From the initial opening think about taking the conversation into an area close to something that interests you (if this is not already established through your compliment). Chatting to a new person is as much about them finding out about you as it is about you learning about them. If you look at http://www.puaforum.co.uk/field-repo...me-thread.html you can see some of my day game experinces and how I number closed an asian girl on my 25th Oct report in the thread (who I am now seeing a lot of).

A point to note is a lot of the preconceptions of oriental girls can be wrong. I was warned off escalating too fast with this girl on my day 3 and 4 with her (as they can come across as reserved or shy) and glad I ignored these words as I went with my instincts and got the results I was after

Keep chipping away Casanova at getting that number close. The worst thing is the regret when you know you could or should have done so.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Casanova (14-12-2009), kowalski (14-12-2009)