Thread: Day Game yday
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Day Game yday - 11-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Yesterday me and my wing went into town to do abit of sarging we hadnt been out gaming for a while so were trying to get back into the swing of things. I decided to approach a few women and say to them im curious about an item they were wearing for eg a sparkly dress etc. I done this on 3 women working in shops who gave me big smiles and warmed me up for a direct approach. i didnt try and continue the convo i just said i was looking for a present for my sister and thanked them.

After this i aproached a girl working on a counter in a shop and told her I just had to come over and tell you that you look absolutely beautiful today and that i would be kicking myself if i didn't come over and speak with you.

She said thankyou and i introduced myself and found out her name and shook hands. I asked her if she was having fun at work and fluffed. I asked about the beauty treatment stall she was working on and found out that she travelled around the uk and i talked to her about travelling. I told her i was trying to work out where her accent was from and she told me she was from Romania.

I then told her i had ro go and meet some friends but what was the best way of staying in touch with you?

She just said Yes and i didnt know if she understood what i said then i said can i get your number? and she said no sorry then i just said nice talking to you anyway.

I have a problem number closing in day game when i was in Canada i felt like i wasnt building a connection and walked off mostly before closing. so advice on this area would be helpful. I usually cant think of what to say and fluff about her job where shes from etc.

I then approached a 2 set of korean girls working at a stall in a shopping centre. I used the same opener and she seemed to be more interested than the other woman. She had a big smile when i said the opener and i introduced myself and found out her name. I fluffed about her job and told her i was trying to work out were she was from by her accent and guessed Korea. My wing came over and talked to the other girl and told them i really liked asian girls which made them laugh and broke the tension. I was getting iois from the women alot of smiles and asking me questions. I then asked are you girls single? which i know now i shouldnt have done. I was going to tease her on why she hadnt asked me out yet. But she said she had a bf i told her thats fine you can bring him with you and that he could be our bodyguard. That good a good laugh again but i had blown it and ended up saying nice talking to you and left.

I was then in a shop and i smiled at a girl and told her she was gorgeous then walked off.

Any advice please on closing and on how i can improve. My wing said my voice was abit monotone when i was talking and i think i need to make the interactions more fun and tease them abit but i think its because im just getting used to this.

Thanks Guys