View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2009, 12:07 AM

Thanks for the reply guys but I wasn't suggesting you should look interested when you aren't.

Simply that being interested, and showing someone that you are interested are v different things.

To take an extreme example I have a good friend who looks at the corner of the room when he is talking to you. Its fucking annoying.

Since my last post here I have gotten some of Jugglers videos, and; they are fucking awesome. He has answered some of the questions I couldn't even ask properly. Talking in the 'I' perspective is genius.

Dolphin, being positive when those around you aren't is great advice. It is one of the best things I have got out of pua. Believe me I know people who could out misery your beach mate any day. Learning to re-frame bad situations and not let others negativity drag me down has made a huge difference to my life.

Kowalski, I think you inferred wrongly what I was saying. I would never suggest agreeing with her when you don't.
I learned that lesson the hard way. I have been there, I have been at fucking flea markets at 8am hungover, thinking ' I need to do this, I need to be the guy she says she wants' Never again. Jesus, I almost stopped drinking cas I taught she'd like that!

Juggler tackles this kind of situation brilliantly also.

Last edited by Mycroft; 08-12-2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: shit grammer