View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Banned

Default 28-02-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
The two ways I can argue from here:
1.Control another human being via mental, or physical force. Define the difference. You say 'surrender' meaning 'to give up' usually associated with some level of force.
2.The rapists intention is not to control another human being by physical force, that's his method. His intention is to get laid just as ours is.

NB: This is academic not personal.

Peace
A woman surrenders to her desire to buy an expensive garment. Is the shopkeep forcing her? No. Just tempting her. I do the same with words. She always, I repeat, ALWAYS, has a choice. I would argue that when a man has a knife to her throat, she still has a choice to resist, but she values her life so she doesn't. There's a difference.

I suspect Double O can give a more informed answer on rape than I can as he is a psychologist, I'm just a hypnotist. I focus on changing behavior more than understanding it. He does both, which is why he is better than me. I admit that.
I should tell you, I was in jail once. I spent a significant amount of time. There I met murderers, burglers, drunk drivers, thieves, and rapists. I'm a curious fucker, and all you really talk about in the joint is what you did to end up there (I violated a judge's order, if you must know). I will tell you, every single rapist told me, it was more about the violence and power than the sex. In fact, one was a serial rapist (this is when, due to overcrowding, I was housed in the maximum security unit. a truly fucked up place) and he told me he often didn't even acheive orgasm. Now tell me it's about getting laid.

I take nothing personally. We are a fraternity here for the betterment of each other.

Last edited by russianbear; 28-02-2009 at 01:11 AM.