View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 07-12-2009, 10:12 AM

I've done this twice :/ (before joining the community) One of the girls I told the score outright... Told her this is for fun only and if its fun it might be on going but only fun. Had sex once gained a stalker for life.

Other girl I had been casually having fun with for a while... Then we had sex and the fun stopped but this was just before I read the game and my game got alot worse at first because I started thinking about things... (went away when I swapped it out for natural) Tbf I wish I hadn't had sex with her because if I hadn't I would still have a fall back if I didn't pull and a no questions asked BJ whenever I wanted lol. And she gave dam good head!

Think it is down to the unique situation some girls are very different... But I would say move on from what I've read. Oneits in any form is bad and should be avoided unless you're looking to settle in my books...

Meh. Good luck deciding. Sex can be the forbidden fruit as in my 2nd example... and you certainly wouldn't want the first its a nightmare.

Much Love
Dave xX

The unexamined life is not worth living.