View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-12-2009, 05:12 PM

Sorry for the delay in replying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
Actually I think the ability to look like you are really listening and interested is a genuine skill.
Im not that keen on this idea, it kinda plays to her desire to be heard all the time. Ignoring her can be fun too, less talk more play.

The most valuable thing I've learnt so far from all this is that a woman will mirror your state and follow you into it. Its like when she says I feel sad, she doesnt want sympathy, that will make her worse. She wants cheering up, so forget asking why just be positive and she'll follow you out of it.

Its so true even for guys, I've got one friend who always has a negative comment about everything and his experience of life is negative as a result (dispite being filthy rich). Eg we went to Morocco, 33 degrees on the beach and he comes out with - I f*cking hate sand, it gets everywhere. Its hard work but if you ignore it and continue with a different positive conversation with a strong frame, people will follow you into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
I am going to look into Ross Jeffries. Weird or not it can't hurt to see what he has to say.
If you want to improve talking with women then I dont doubt that this guy can out talk any woman.

Its simple, be cool.

Last edited by Simply David; 06-12-2009 at 08:27 PM.