Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 05-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Hmm with the clubs its a pretty personal choice... Really I would just go do whatever you're into if you're wanting to find like minded friends... But yeah the examples you have given are fair...

As for material I would say the following are pretty much required to make a educated decision on what type of game you want to use... (I love natural game because I was pretty much a natural when I joined the community I came here to improve upon it...) But the canned stuff can be a good way into it if you're less comfortable with the natural styles, anyway back to the point...

The Game - Best way to be introduced to the community altho I would say the methods are dated

Mystery Method - Both the book and the video achieve you will able to find with google... These are again a bit dated but you can take a lot out of it still... (I use this sort of material more for reference than I practice it...)

RSD Blueprint De-coded - Awesome in depth look at natural game... Its given as advanced material but any newbie will able to pick up loads from this and I certainly wouldn't say that you need much knowledge to jump straight in there...

I would say they make up what everyone should have read after this I would say you should follow whatever you feel drawn to...

Other things that I advise:

RSD - Transformations (This perfect imo it covered everything from start to finish with a fairly natural style... Loved Tims and Ozzies parts inparticual

RSD - Foundations

RSD - Flawless natural Tim... Awesome guy would say he delivers his part better in transformations however...

The power of now - book by Eckhart Tolle, Awesome if you get into the natural side but I wouldn't advise this before you're into the natural aspects specifically as its not really pickup material its just a close topic.

I also watched 'the secret' thought it was shit then after looking into quantum physics and string theory I looked back at it and was shocked at how it could be the case... Very debatable but its certainly worth the time...

Quite a basic list but that's what I would recommend outa what Ive got thru in the month of being here...

Good luck mate hope to hear some good field reports in the future
Dave xX

The unexamined life is not worth living.