View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-12-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Junky View Post
One of the greatest pleasures of life has managed to become something that is frowned upon. For example, where did the phrase 'being naughty come from' (used in a sexual context). It almost suggests that your'e doing something you shouldn't. Or when a girl tells you 'your'e being bad', as if your'e going against some kind of rules or something. I actually love it when a girl says this to me, but it does kind of make me think that there's this subconscious belief, particularly among women, that sex is actually quite dirty, and taboo even.
I blame religion and it's controlling nature when it comes to sex. I have a mate who got married just to have sex as it 'wrong' to have sex before marriage. If anything it is deemed wrong full stop to be engaging in anything of a sexual nature in his reality. Talking about it makes him go red!!

It's so engrained that even though I am not religious I am still having to shake off the shackles of sexual repression that has been enforced by modern day British/American culture as well as my folks. Now with the help of what I've learnt about myself and what I want I am going to enjoy it, and like you say Summer Junky, enjoy being called naughty (a footnote to that, I think girls like to call us naughty so they aren't seen as sluts).

girls just wanna have fun