View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default "I feel ill" - Test or Genuine Advice??? - 03-12-2009, 09:30 PM

ok, on i think the 5th or 6th date now, which kind of for me, rules out the non-genuinety side of the title, but as we have had plans to hook-up this weekend (tommorrow to be precise) today (thursday evening) she has said on facebook that she's ill, and has kind of hinted at postponing/cancelling the date?...

Now this isn't critical as this will be the 5th or 6th repeat performance of a no-nonsense date with guaranteed results after sunset, but i'm wanting to consolidate and make sure its not the end of my current conquest with this girl...

She says she's ill, and has said words to the effect of 'i dont want to get you ill' etc and 'ok, but dont blame me if u get ill' etc etc, as i playfully toyed along at the idea of staying with her anyway.

I then, presented the idea that i might not come if she is ill, and tried for a reaction... the reaction i got was 'well, il let you know how i feel tommorrow'

after that, i made a few sex-flirtatious comments, and she repsonded positively as always... she still seems to be well up for it!

enough of the rant...

So... my question...

Do i: Risk potential illness to secure another guaranteed shag?

or: be sensible, stay away, preserve my health but risk failing a test, where im supposed to show the ability to be compasisonate and caring??

what would you guys do?

also: getting ill is a big deal for me, because my work depends on my health!

also... im kind of more irritable of the fact she will 'let me know' because i dont want her to leave it til the last minute, then im stranded with no options late friday night....

anyways,

comments, concerns, suggestions?

always welcome and greatly appreciated!

Picard.