View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Girls dont make sense! or are some girls just mindfucks? - 03-12-2009, 04:10 PM

hey guys,

Does anyone ever feel that girls are completely irrational? and no logical can be put on there actions and attitudes?

To cut a very long story story short,
  • I moved back into halls in second year
  • I came good friends with my neighbour that is greek
  • and through him I meet a girl called alice (not her real name)
  • at that time I was an AFC and did everything I shouldnt, like telling her I liked her and that I wanted a relationship
  • she said she like me but didnt want a relationship
  • we enjoyed each others company for the rest of second year and I was 'the man' due to having the car and knowing everywhere alot better than others. However in second year this has changed due to her mate having a car
  • Now this girl is very different from other girls, for example she will kiss alot of her mates on the lips, flirt alot with them, enjoys playing around and is always seen giggling
  • she also has the ability to make any guys she likes want her, she will never chase a guy or make much effort
  • we have kissed loads time on the lips (however i just think its the 'norm' for her)
  • anyway a week ago I asked for her to stay in my bed, she agreed and we fell asleep together, she did move my hand from her waist to her ass and said I prefer it there, I gave her a back massage but nothing further happened as I wanted to take things slowly and build things
  • anyway a few days ago, I came back after having an awesome night with a few girl and went into her room and stayed the night, however I progressed things, ended up putting my hand down her knickers and having a very good feel, she didnt flinch or resist
  • Now I dont understand her, she wont come into my room or ask me to do anything with her, text me, however she will let me feel and touch anything I want?
  • She knows I have another girl that I like, and has seen the text that I have been sent

The thing is she has some other guys, that I know she has had feeling for but havent been able to go any further (the two guys were best friends), she texts and asks to do things with them and are always seen in the same group, however they have only kissed her. I however have other mates, so I think they believe I dont really wanna hang out with them. Now I am not sure if they are satellites and the people that amuse her and drive her everywhere (I will drive her but she has to give me a back massage in return, the other guys will just drive her wherever she wants, I aint a taxi service)

I cant find any logic or reason for what she is doing? The only thing I can think of is, she obviously likes me and maybe these other guys are just people that she uses for a taxi service and enjoyment. Maybe she sees me as a lover not a friend? I am playing everything cool, not being too clingy or seeing her that much as I know she hates clingy guys that she likes. But it pisses me off she never asks to do anything with me etc

But how can I get her to chase me? Coz i am always going into her room and initiating talks etc? Any help would be awesome!

Cheers Tom

p.s. I sort have a smidge of oneiotis, but have other options which I have made clear to her and am pursuing