View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-12-2009, 02:02 AM

Weds 2nd Dec: Birdcage

So I'm trying to get back to the same level I was a few weeks back. I decided that "state" is a signpost. Yes, you do things to help you get into state, but you MUST approach whether you're in state or not.

I delibrately wanted NOT to get into state before I approached (I didn't care..) , I had only one pint and had a little bit if Vodka. Was about to Sarge practically sober!

So, I decided, Fuck the fact I haven't been out for long..after all I went out Fri, Sat and Monday..so I should be fine! My goal was simply to approach like a bastard SOBER!

I started to approach. The momentum started to build and build and build. In the end I cared little for the outcome and kept approaching! I ended up kiss closing twice, sober!! I was so pumped up I felt like I was on drugs! No one night stand because of logistics, but I think I still need to show slightly more intent.

In all, not bad for a sober night. You may say drugs are bad, but the mephedrone taught me alot about myself and what I'm capable of. I think this has definately helped my sober game. Hopefully this will lead the way to day game.

I had a chat with Shiraz, one of the PUAs out there. He agrees that the reason why I'm K-closing more is that I am getting better at reading the signs and obviously, I know what to do from there so it's a case of practice as much a possible

Last edited by sapmi; 03-12-2009 at 02:05 AM.