View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2009, 06:57 PM

Monday 30th November: Opus

Starting these reports again. Been out of it for a few weeks because of finances, but i'm back on track now. I feel rusty but if I think rusty I will be! Anyway, a few worthy interactions:
1) Out in the smoking area, a group of two fatties and 1 HB. I started talking to them. All three were into me. I wanted to snog the HB but felt consious of the fattys there who would get jealous. I should have just done it, because I found the HB snogging someone else later in the night!
2) Spotted a girl I quite fancied, so sat down next to her and opened her. Nice interaction, lots of kino, so I wanted to take action. I led her to the bar where I got myself a water. Danced with her a bit. Her friend was lagging behind us. Made friends with the friend then just went for the Kiss on the HB. She wasn't receceptive. Tried again, again no. Tried a third time. No, then she went back to talk to her friend. I didn't like standing around like a lemon, so I scarpered off.

I did a fair few approaches throughout the night.

I'm going to try and reduce my alcohol level. I want to practice approaching in different states.

These next few weeks I'm going to approach like a motherfucker. I want to get to where I was freshers week (a few weeks ago). I would say, despite that K-close rejection, I find it a lot easier to kiss close now then I have ever done. The rest I think for me is just logistics