View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2009, 11:37 AM

Gosh, you’ve made some serious moves there buddy. Im not against drastic action when called for but its important to think it through, especially quiting uni to chase girls…?

I can relate to some of your post tho, I was half way through an extra qualification to help me take over the world of accountancy but have literally put it back a year while getting more in to “gaming” and women as it was too much to do both. Am questioning this now and don’t see the two as exclusive as now I don’t see picking up women as energy consuming it just happens so hope to get back to the books soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
So basically I have changed my view on life loads. Like shit loads, and pretty fucking quickly
Change is good, but fast change can be traumatic, we take time to adjust and really soak in whats going on.

I agree with Flake with keeping in mind why you are in the game, some people have different motives, some just want a lot of crazy sex, other want to meet someone better than what they are used to pulling. I am losing sight of this and need to focus again. Last night I went on a date with a girl I number closed and we went back to hers and had lots of sexy time. Now Im tired at work and to be honest I didn’t really enjoy it that much either. Hmmm!!

Quote:
And for some reason I can't get my ex out of my head even tho she wasn't in it to start with.
Its a bitch, I was thinking about a girl I was seeing last year, really nice, clever, georgeous - but I wasnt ready for it and ended it. Now I wish I had a women like that in my life again, maybe Im ready for it now.

Quote:
I've got some crazy ass philosophies about life now
It all ties in with your view of life and what your mind set it. I have my own beliefs and the guys will vouch that I have my own crazy ass theories but everyone is different.

Quote:
Love Dave xX
Right back at you Dave.

Love - Dophin Dave.

Xxx

Its simple, be cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Simply David For This Useful Post:
db x (02-12-2009)