View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default Lessons of November - 02-12-2009, 12:48 AM

Its been a while since I've posted something constructive so I'm gonna summarise everything I've learnt in November

Honesty
This is often mentioned but I'll eleborate on what I mean. Being truely honest is one of the best qualities you can have when attracting women. Now I'm not talking about being honest as in not lying, I'm talking about not hiding yourself. If a women is moaning about her life when you've just met and her and you're not interested - tell her. If you like or dislike something about a woman - tell her. Now this isn't to say go being really blunt, but its to say express your feelings and go for what you want. Naturally there is a fine line between being an asshole and being honest so you gotta use common sense.

Woman: "Do you think this dress suits me?"
Douche: "You look great in it"

Woman: "Do you think this dress suits me?"
Dude Mc.Cool: "Not really lol, it makes you look like a disney character, buuuut, I think you'd look real hot in this one"

Approaching isn't creepy
For a long time I've had this fear that women find it creepy when I approach them without being provoked(What does this guy want ?) however I realised something the other day. Me and my mate were walking back from sainsburys when a hot woman walked past, I didn't notice her but my mate oogled her really obviously. Pretty interesting story? Well, I realised that any attractive woman KNOWS guys are attracted to them and so by looking and not acting all you're saying to her is "I'm interested but I'm too much of a pussy to act" wheras if you made a move you'd be saying the same except that you got big hairy man balls - of steel.

Don't fear your sexuality - Unleash it!
This is another one of my hang-ups; I've always tried to hide my sexual intentions with women because I thought that was the 'gentlemen' way. After all women are always like "men are only after one thing". However being an asexual wetter leads to two things; either she believes you and you party on down to friendship zone or she suspects you and thinks you're a creep.. you're a wierdo..

Also, what's to hide? You're a human, you're a man, you're a beast! Your primary functions as a lifeform are to surive and replicate. Sex is as natural and essential as eating and sleeping yet you're not afraid or shy about those things. A woman will not think less of you for having sexual desire but she will if she thinks your manipulating her(being indirect) or if she doesn't think you're worthy and fortunately its you who makes her decide if you are or not. Anyway, you might think women like a chase, and they most definately do, but you can still do that too. She knows you're attracted to her (unless its her thats approached you) but thats only half the battle; she knows her looks are good enough but there are many prettier women than her and she still has to win your affection. Its the same with guys really - You'd soon get sick of women only being with you for your looks then leaving you(though it'd be ace while it lasted )

Now apologies if you've read stuff to this effect before, I'm just putting it into my own words to describe the way I realised it. Now to conclude, this has to be taken in context; I'm not suggesting you go around insulting women and telling them you'd like to knock boots - its push/pull, you gotta be artful, but most importantly you just gotta go for it!

Ladies Favourite, General Flake.

Last edited by Flake; 02-12-2009 at 12:50 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flake For This Useful Post:
7aco (04-12-2009), Blanca (02-12-2009), kowalski (02-12-2009), nova (02-12-2009), Summer Junky (04-12-2009)