View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Banned

Default 27-02-2009, 05:08 PM

Nobody ever grows weary of a debate. Look at it this way, you're walking down the street, and you see a hottie. I mean, a real fine piece of ass (damn I'm objectifying women here) and you decide you'd like to approach her. Upon approaching and talking you decide that you would like to find a place, a public restroom, a park bench, an elementary school classroom, somewhere to fornicate. Now, tell me, if your intention is the same as mine in such situation, how is it wrong that I use hypnotic language? It's not, is it? We are both doing the same thing, just our methods are different. Our intentions are the same, our desires are the same. Now, it's not right that you always take the things that I left because the right way to do things is sometimes the one way which is left over when people start thinking about things. Now, if you come to a fork in the road, you can turn left, or you can turn right. People may sit and wonder which one is the right way to take but when you eliminate the wrong ways, the one that is left must be the right way to take. So you don't have to think about left an right anymore but so much more as what's left is always the right thing to do.