View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default Some serious advice please guys - 02-12-2009, 12:17 AM

Right I know the whole change thing is supposed to be good and all but at the moment I feel like Im living some crazy lifestyle and loving life so much one moment, Then when I take a step back to look at the bigger picture its kinda depressing to see where Im actually getting in life. In fact it has got me seriously depressed today...

Basically I came into all this PUA stuff because I have tendencies to just learn whatever I come across no matter how random it is... Google is my best bud when I wanna fill time. But I mean I came into this with options, I had a few girls interested, I had a place on a fairly respectable uni course, I had a job and more money than most people my age, but I lived life with my head down eyes shut basically in a trance to the world around. I pretty much lived the totally perfect average guys life.

This is where I am now after just over a month of PUA...

Quit Uni, Girls seem to be coming into my life a lot faster but I never see anyone in a relationship frame anymore, I work part time, I've got my own place, Sold my car cos I live near town and work and it was pretty pointless, I'm saving cash to move somewhere bigger and better (hopefully abroad or travel a little I've got just over 2 grand so far), I go out about 4 times a week different places I go visit mates in bigger citys when I can due to spare time from only working part time, My health is probs a little better than when I started this but my sleeping pattern is terrible, I now spend 80% of my time in a unreally good mood and then 20% really down in the shits when Im thinking about my car, ex gf, living with parents, college/uni, ect...

So basically I have changed my view on life loads. Like shit loads, and pretty fucking quickly, I think I know its headed in a better direction for me now but I'm just scared things might not work out. And for some reason I can't get my ex out of my head even tho she wasn't in it to start with (I think this is because I've not been any more than someone's fuck buddy since and I sorta see no need to be its not because I can't get a gf its cos I honestly don't feel like I want one right now).

I've got some crazy ass philosophies about life now but Im just scared and such as today I sold my car that I was pretty dam attached too (sorta with ex too cos we practically lived together and like the car was always involved somehow lmao) and then after that I've came home to my parents for the night and just seen all this memory shit... Man it just hit me how crazy I've been living... Fair enough Im loving it but I just wanna know if what Im saying in this is rational or what... Because I really feel like I have no idea what is going on right now...

Anyone else go thru anything like this?

Cheers for any help people,

Love Dave xX

The unexamined life is not worth living.