View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-11-2009, 06:32 PM

Good post Blanca and a very good point - I think when I started out I too confused opening a girl with making a connection - and this is really important. I said a few days ago in another thread that I always try and take the girl to another bar/club etc after the first drink to give her a false timescale (the change of venue gives her mind the impression she has known you longer than the half hour or whatever she actually has) and when I can manage to do this they are eating of my hands so to speak. If you can't shift location then making an deep empact on an emotional level should cement things for a D2....just something to make you stand out at the end of the night.

I often use the 'Ring routine' and finds this hardly ever fails...it is intimate, invloves lots of hand holding and looking into her eyes and creates a special connection. Sometimes I can escalate the kino straight into a K-close or run the 'Animal Instincts' routine into a K-close. Or if she is eating up the ring routine then follow into some cold-reading or personality tests like 'The Cube'. I know a lot of people prefer to shy away from routines and lines, but I find this works for me and can make you really stand out from every other guy in the bar.

I still don't do enough to conenct with a girl, even now, and it is something that I too need to be more conscious of improving in my Game during sets, so I know what you're talking about Blanca...keep me posted on how you get on buddy.

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.