View Single Post
(#66)
Old
Banned

Default 19-08-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
What makes me think that is that I've read a lot of laws and I've read the law that your activities could easily be prosecuted under. It's called harassment. Look it up. It's a fact. You were breaking the law.

But who cares about the law. More importantly you are a creepy cunt and you are scaring people and they should be scared. You are lucky to not have got arrested, you are lucky to not have got your ass kicked, others are unlucky if you cross paths with them.

Being ignored by women is not your deep routed issue. You psychopath. Women are not ignoring you, they are avoiding you. And they are avoiding you because your so fucked up and they can sense that and they run.

Peace,

kowalski
It is NOT harassment to approach women in supermarkets. Otherwise all others on this forum would also be breaking the law.

I am also NOT a psychopath.

I just want to get laid for free with young girls rather than shriveled up old prostitutes.

That's the same reason we're all here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
You, are dangerous.

I echo everything k said but no further. I'm genuinely concerned for innocent people.
Women are anything but innocent, trust me on that, boy. You need to read "the rational male" by Rollo Tomalsi.

I think part of the reason for her being frightened is because I haven't masturbated for 3 weeks and she could smell my sexual energy which is frightening to women, but also enthralling and some of them are afraid of that feeling.

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 19-08-2018 at 07:51 AM.