View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Banned

Default 30-07-2018, 07:51 PM

Anyway I did a couple today.

One young girl at the train station who worked at a bar until midnight (so at least I knew she was legal).

I hesitated around a fair bit until I finally approached her. I walked near her, then back away, then pretended to look at the information display, before finally approaching.

The conversation was so one sided it was beyond belief, but for some reason I kept it going until she got a phone call which I think she was relieved to get.

I opened indirect asking her which train she was getting, didn't even give her a compliment because the conversation wasn't going anywhere.

I was asking all the questions and she just wasn't interested at all, I should have made a move to get outta that one.

Then the train came and she got on.

Approach 2

An older Polish lady actually on the train (quite ballsy for me but it was quite a quiet train for a change)

This one felt much more natural, I asked her which way she was going, talked about what we each did for work, exchanged names etc, kept it going until she got off at her stop and it felt quite good and natural.

I did say Polish ladies were the prettiest, so quite a weak general compliment there, but expressed interest none the less.

This just felt like a normal and natural conversation, much better than the young girl at the train station.

Approach 3 (aborted)

Saw a younger chick in Sainsbury's when I got back to my local town, first saw her talking to one of her colleagues (she was off duty but worked there)

I did a couple walk bys but from her face she looked 16, although her body which a nice figure, so I didn't approach her.

From the brief glimpses I got of her face she looked really young, I couldn't really tell, so I didn't approach.

Maybe I should have just approached, but say what? How can I go low pressure, but direct?

Anyway, I'm really not sure whether or not I should have approached her, from behind she looked early-mid 20s, but from her face she looked young, this seems to be my biggest anxiety is age related.

It feels kinda awkward if I've just complimented a 16 or 17 year old girl on her figure, ya know?