View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Banned

Default 30-07-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
Look it's not about hiding your intent! I've got laid from indirect and direct! If you're getting responses like "leave me alone" or they say they have a boyfriend then you're doing something wrong. That's not to say the girl in question is lying because she might well have a boyfriend.

What videos have you seen where the guy doesn't show empathy? if it's working for them it's probably because they're advanced and confident.
I'm just trying to get the balance right. To approach in the street if you don't go in guns blazing then you just get ignored.

So I really don't know what to do.

I'm not sure about showing empathy, I know you are not supposed to react too much to the woman's response otherwise it seems unmanly.

Quote:
Women don't really have a preference on if they should be approached indirect or direct. They just want a confident guy to approach them and not freak them out. They want the approach to seem as normal as possible. Whatever method you use rejection is inevitable but if it's happening a lot then you really have to look at how you're approaching because something obviously isn't working.
Well it's hard not to freak them out and at the same time get their attention. Otherwise you get too much in your head and overthink things, then try to go in a say a million things at once and start talking too fast.

Quote:
saying "Wow" to a girl to indicate she is hot just seems a bit supplicating to me. It's quite low value and doesn't demonstrate any masculine qualities. Although this can depend on your vibe and tonality.
Yeah I know, but I struggle to get the approach done if I overthink it too much.

I try to say it in a sort of jokey way, I might not always pull it off.

Quote:
The thing about smiling is that it's non threatening. It really depends on how you smile. I think it's weird if you don't smile when you don't approach. I have a natural friend who does pretty well and he always smiles when he approaches.

If the weather is bad I usually go into shops, museums or a shopping centre.
Smiling might be non threatening but surely it's also low value to smile at the chick?

Like you want her to like you if you smile.

Quote:
I really recommend watching Bradicus and Evolution Daily youtube infield videos. Both of these guys teach indirect daygame.
[/quote]

Yes I watch both of them and they are the guys who I base my "vibe" on.

I've learnt a lot from their videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Haha so why you doing it again?
Getting laid from it seems like such a pipe dream at the moment so right now my focus is on doing it like a game.

Self amusement as they call it.