View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Banned

Default 29-07-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
Hey man, good stuff otherwise! I cannot justify going out, spending money on travel fare if i'm not going to approach. If I'm not in state, i will warm up by chatting to shop assistants, read some funny jokes online and just smiling. Smiling and laughter have a positive psychological effect and can work almost immediately.

I also find that if I'm horny and I see a hot girl I feel less hesitant. But in this moment when you are just work on your observation skills, make notes, write stuff down that you could use in the future.!

In the supermarket, as per my reply, please give situational a go, use some humour, get come conversation going then make a statement of intent. Not saying Direct won't work but many women suffer from social anxiety so direct could spook them. But if you do go direct make sure you show some empathy "I realise you're doing your shopping, and this may sound a little forward but I thought you looked really attractive and had to come and say hi" then follow up with some assumptions. "You look like you're really glad you've just finished work, probably had a lot of meetings and posting messages on facebook" lol
I didn't spend any money on travel fare as I approach in my local town.

Trust me, there weren't any targets around, it was winding and pissing with rain.

The way I see it, indirect/situational is just for people who are afraid of rejection. You actually NEED rejections to make you stronger.

Also, it's a complete myth that being horny makes you more likely to approach. Read my thread on my experience with that nofap load of bollocks.

Being horny just leads to neediness in the best case or rapey vibes in the worst case.

http://www.puaforums.co.uk/general-c...nce-nofap.html

Going direct shows confidence and as you said in your previous post non confident techniques like not going direct will set off their creep alarm.