View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2009, 04:37 PM

Mycroft - First of all - congratulations, you played the bus stop girl well and by the sounds of it might be able to follow that up too. Judging by your first few lines it sounds to me like a classic case of AA - you seem to be comfortable and enjoying interactions with girls, you have all the lines in conversation and the spontanious thought process to cover any situation that arises but your sticking point seems to be actually initiating the openers and approaching girls. To be honest I think you're on the right side of things - rather have the Game and be shy of opening rather than be confident to open but have no ability or material!!

And if it is AA then you know what you have to do - yup - get out there for a day/eve and open as many people as you can -girls, random guys - whatever it takes to get you confident to approach people. Start off by asking starngers for the time/directions etc and when you get okay with the approach start opening some girls and working in a little technique too. I suffer with AA still a lot and have to chanel it into positive energy or I would never speak to anyone! But sounds like you are well on the way Brother. Keep us all posted on your pogress :-)

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:
Mycroft (27-11-2009)