View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2009, 04:14 PM

Thanks for the comemnts Kowalski; with regards to the negs etc - that's just my style of Game - I come in under the radar and am a mix of Mr Comfortable and cocky/funny so the negs and her trying to get validation to be noticed just works for me...maybe not the 'nicest' of tactics but it works for me and I never abuse the girls or their trust (see my signiture tagline) but I guess every guy plays slightly differently.

I agree with the rating system and trying to keep consistency - I tend to sub-consciously put them into rough pigeon holes so I can adjust my Game accordingly, but not as extreme as HB7.6 and the like! I often go into sets and find the first girl really stylish, the second girl really 'old fashioned' cute and the third very sexy etc and how to you pick a target from three great girls - well, I don't - I play the Game and see who excites me the most, who plays along and stimulates my mind. It is nice to finally, after all these years, have a choice of who I want to go for - not what I am left with! lol

But I think the most valuable piece of advice I take away from your post is 'every girl is probably a nice person and will want to suck me off'! lol Genius! Amen Brother :-)

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.