Thread: Texticles
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2009, 04:05 PM

No problems with that at all - I don't think you should have been more subtle at all - that response was cheeky and fun but not offensive or too rude and if she wasa HB and she knew it then she probably finds men are reluctant to approach or interect from time to time and so being forward and cheeky will stand you in good stead.

I am not great on text Game but something I am working on at the moment and funny enough this afternoon I made some progress; there are two girls I met and have texted a few times and never had a reply from them and so today I text them both with 'Hey, havn't chatted for ages - what's your favourite brekie cereal?' and within 10mins they had both text back wanting to know why I was asking...this goes to show me that the 'hey, how are you / what you doing this weekend' is stale just as those would be as openers...I use random questions (like opinion openers insets) to be different and stand out and it's very early days but looks like I am making progress on my phone Game so I was pleased with that!

PS: what is Natural Tim's shithead line about? I must have missed that thread! lol

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:
Summer Junky (26-11-2009)