Thread: Texticles
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Texticles - 26-11-2009, 01:42 PM

Ok my text game is actually fairly tight but I'm not too sure about this one.
I text this girl a couple of nights ago and she didn't reply, so I dropped Natural Tim's 'your'e a shit head now' and a couple of mins later she text back (thank you Natural Tim.)
'Oh hi yeah I remember you, what was your name again?'
We had had a pretty good interaction but her mum was with her at the time lol, so it was a pretty quick one (I had no idea it was her mum.) Anyhoot, I wasn't really sure what to reply with cos I obviously had to give her my name but I wanted to come across as playful about it and a little cocky, so I replied with this
'The name's Sean. You should really get it tattoo'd on your left bum cheek so you don't forget. x'
I thought this was a pretty good comeback coming from the position of being another one of the nameless guys that would have undoubtedly chatted her up that same night, but anyway she didn't reply.
So does anyone think this was a bit too cheeky, or forward. Obviously people are different and some girls would have found that quite funny, but does anyone think I should have been a little more subtle. Also would be interested to hear what other peeps might have replied with, and what I should text her next. She is pretty hot so advice would be appreciated.
Cheers.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art