View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Banned

Default 27-02-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I don't know about this. I have seen people under hypnosis behave as if they are French, which they clearly do not believe in their normal state. Or, as if they are in love with a beautiful woman represented by a mop, which they also clearly do not believe in their normal state.
That is stage hypnotism, not hypnotherapy. I don't do stage hypnosis, but I'll take a shot at answering. Double O can correct me, as I know he has some experience in this area. Stage hypnotist see out extremely outgoing people. People wanting to be part of the show. They would probably act that way if you just asked them to do it so that they can have their 15 minutes of fame, so, therefore, it's not a far stretch to get them to do it under hypnosis. I'm sure you know chicks that, give them a few drinks, and they're running around, flashing the crowd. Alcohol just lowers their inhibitions. They are not violating their belief systems. Take a very conservative girl, even drunk, she wouldn't act that way. It's the same with hypnosis. The party girl would strip under hypnosis. But, Vicky the virgin with her legs glued together would never do it. That violates her beliefs.
Look up George Estabrooks. He was involved in the project MKULTRA here in the states to create hypnotized assasins. He believed he could hypnotize anyone, but he found he could not make them kill if it violated their moral codes.

The speed seduction patterns you refer to are really just examples that are used to teach SS students the language (or you can attend my trainings....hint). A skilled speed seducer, NLPer, hypnotist can do it naturally. We understand how to use process language and certain principles of hypnosis that I used naturally, long before I knew a thing about hypnosis, to bed women in my teens and early twenties.