View Single Post
(#60)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 04-12-2017, 08:04 PM

So it's been 3 months since I last posted, the main reason being it's our crazy season at work and I not a lot happens outside of work which I'm ok with as it gives me 2.5 months elsewhere per year.

With work, HP who make some of our equipment have started ranking their customers anonymously in that I can see our position but not the names of the others. This ranking has placed me consistently as one of the top performers in the World, North America and by far the best in Canada.
This has got me noticed all the way to the top of our company and within HP and other related companies nearby (other printers and manufacturers of paper, equipment, resources etc.)
It also got me a little payrise and involved in some international conferences next year with the possibility of presenting. I'm keeping my finger on the pulse and I'm starting to look at transitioning to something bigger and better in the next 6-9 months.

Not much news on girls, the 2 FWBs that I've been seeing the past few months have been fun and it's been rather on my terms which is something I had struggled with. One of them started to feel like it was developing more into a relationship and I neither want one or the drama it brings so I'll see how that goes in the next week.

We had our work Christmas Party where we have 3 parts to our company. I spent the night being hit on my middle aged quebecoise women who like that I'm British and my reputation within the company. Most of my working relationships feel better for it and I think that should I wish to pursue one or 2 of the younger women, it would probably be reciprocated

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Jaz (08-12-2017), kowalski (06-12-2017), markuk (25-12-2017)