View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 22-11-2017, 11:28 AM

Hey man,

Gotta step in here. This is gonna be both honestly and scruffily written...

You repeatedly mention spirituality but haven't defined what you mean and it means wildly different things to different people in different contexts. What do you mean?

No one says this to a stranger "You're rather x, that's something I really like about you" it's odd. Just really weird people who never get laid and make fake videos like Tom Terrero say that sort of stuff to strangers.

You mention your culture as being an issue but haven't told us what culture.

The way you write stuff is quite difficult for me to read. You seem quite attached to form and structure. That also seems to say something about who you are. Tell us about this

Like you note when you talk about not being sexual or assumed gay the thing is something about you. It's not about delivering this or that type of question or statement. It's not about contrived odd lines only aspies or fags would say like "you and I would never get along" which might as well end with you saying "sistah!” jutting your hip out and pouting. It's not about structure. If that stuff is having any effect at all, is a negative one.

It's not about any thing other than you and there's almost nothing about you here.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled