View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default Day 5 - Walking women hit and run - 14-11-2017, 03:36 PM

I had another amazing day today. I got a date at 6 pm Yay!

I approached 9 women today. I really wanted to learn how to approach women who are walking. A friend of mine is really amazing at this and inspired me. Also, during the course of my day I kept noticing attractive women walk past me, but I would not be able to say hello to them.

Hit and runs felt beneath me (my pride) because I normally have quite an involved conversation with women, but only when they are standing. When women are walking I need to make a split second decision to approach them - so hit and runs were the correct difficulty level for me

1) Name: Eecer
Approach: Girl was standing opposite waterstones. She didn't understand what I said as she doesn't speak good English. So I repeated very slowly.
Her reaction: She instantly started beaming and became very happy

2) Name: ??
Approach: Walking towards WHS Smith outside Churchill square
Her reaction: She became quite happy and said thank you very much. I wished her a good day

3) Name: ??
Approach: She entered Debenhams, about to go down an escalator. I said excuse me, but she was already committed to going down the escalator
Her reaction: She started smiling

4) Name: Htiaf
Approach: She was standing buying Cologne
Her reaction: She started smiling very broadly gave a little laugh, became happy
Improvement: I tried to take the conversation a bit forward, but after I made the presumption bridge, it was hard to ask a big open ended question. So I fumbled. I had only prepared to do hit and runs. So it reinforces that I do need to prepare. Also, I need to figure out - how do I ask BIG questions in day game? If I can't what's the way forward? Is it I perspectives ending on a high point?

5) Name: ??
Approach: Walking. As I started walking behind her, she sensed me and started walking faster. I sensed that and immediately said "Excuse me" and the standard opener
Her reaction: She became very happy. We chatted for a little bit, but then she said she was going to meet her mum, but sincerely thanked me for coming up and speaking to her
Improvement: I need to jog up to them, walking faster takes ages and then I am kind of following them

6) Name: ??
Approach: I learnt from the previous approach and jogged up to this one, but spoke a bit fast.
Her reaction: She thanked me. She was positive but then moved on
Improvement: (1) I need to jog, stop and then s-l-o-w my pace of talking down, and <pause> a bit.
(2) Its not always because of me. Some of the women will
inevitably have something on their mind or be late. I need to not take things personally, but it is good to learn lessons

(7) Name: Blonde hair in slight pig tails, but attractive looking
Her reaction: Her face broke into this big smile and she said thanks
Improvement: She was walking a bit fast, so by the time I stopped her from the side she had taken 1-2 steps ahead and then turned around. I need to get in front of her and turn around, but that is the next level as my friend pointed out

(8) Name: Blonde walking towards Riki Tiks
Her reaction: She became very happy and said thank you very much
Improvement: Same as (7) she walked a step or two ahead, getting in front of her and stopping her is the next level

(9) Name: Anavi
What happened: This is the girl I got a date with. This was totally the universe as my spiritual friend/wing suggested we go to the Crystal shop. I first idea deflected it (dismissed the idea). But I got talking to this shop assistant. Told her I found her accent interesting and asked where is she from. Asked her name. Got chatting. She really likes India and was really appreciating it. I appreciated her and asked suggested we meet for coffee, and asked her when her break is. She said she only gets 1 break and that too for 30 minutes. So I thought the deal is off and I said "You need to eat your food in that". Then she said she finishes at 6 pm. I said "So I can come meet you at 6 pm here and we can go for coffee". She said "Yes"

(10) Name: ??
What happened: I said excuse me, I was bit behind her. She jumped onto a pigeon who fluttered away nearly collided into a dustbin. I said "I think you look really nice today ". She said sternly "Thank you" and walked off.
She had a very intense negative energy. Probably was having a bad day.
Improvement: I stopped, wished her well in my heart, imaged bathing in white light to get rid of her negative energy. I am quite sensitive, opportunity to build stronger internal boundaries

Lesson's learnt:
(1) Hit and runs were the correct difficulty level for walking women for me
(2) I need to jog lightly and come in front of the person, then speak s-l-o-w-l-y and <pause> with a big smile
(3) Most women 9/10 will have a better day for it
(4) I need to be prepared for the 1st 3 minutes of the conversation

Thanks for reading!